Men Mesh Breathable Outdoor Slip Resistant Slip On SneakersRegular price $65.99 Sale price $38.99 Save 41%
- BREATHABLE - This tan military tactical boots for men is with breathable oxford cloth for a professional look, rubber sole army boots for men. PLEASE NOTE: The inner length of our boots has been updated. Please measure your foot length to choose the correct size according to our size chart to avoid size mistake. For those with wide foot, please choose one size larger.
- MAN-MADE HANDCRAFT - Every eyelet of this military boots for men was made by hand not the machine. It makes the boots more breathable and good-looking. The upper is seam-stitched and it needs a mold to make that unevenness. The shapes of the side and heel are also made with a mold by hand, not by a machine.
- SLIP RESISTANCE - Durable rubber outsole military army boots engineered for maximum grip on various terrain, our mens duty boots are made of lightweight, flexible, shock-absorbing molded EVA sole for added comfort.
- MULTI-USE - Army boots men are almost identical to the special field, suitable for outdoor sports, army tactical or desert. You can wear our combat boots to work, to jungle, to hiking, to climbing, to hunting or rocky place, they're ready for anything. This military men boots are very lightly, we invite many friends to wear and they all satisfied with the weight of the police boots. This is also one of the important features of our tactical boots.
- Gender: Men
- Color: Yellow/Green/Black
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Upper Material: Breathable Oxford cloth
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Feature: Comfortable, and Safe
- Athletic Shoe Type: Hiking Shoes
- Applicable Scenarios: running sports, cycling sports, extreme challenges, hiking and camping, shooting sports, martial arts self-defense, fishing sports.
- Features: non-slip, soft, durable, wear-resistant, anti-strike, windproof, dustproof, lightweight
How to Find Your Shoes Size?
What you will need:
1.Two pieces of paper, each larger than your feet.
2.A pencil, pen or marker.
4.A ruler or measuring tape
1. Tape A Piece Of Paper Down To The Floor.
You are going to trace an outline of your foot to measure, so avoid doing this on carpet or any other surface that will be difficult to write on.
2. Trace Your Foot To Find Your Shoe Size
Draw the outline of your foot all the way around. You can wear the socks you are planning to wear with the shoes you would like to buy, but don't wear shoes.
3.Measure The Length Of Your Foot.
Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe (usually the big toe, but depends on the foot) to the back of your heel. Write down the measurement.
4.Measure The Width Of Your Foot
Measure the length of the foot across the widest part of the foot (usually across the ball of the foot). Write down the measurement.
5.Find Your Shoe Size On A Size Chart.
Compare your foot measurements to our shoe chart to find the number that correspond to your foot size.
|Tag Size||US||UK||EU||JA||BR||Feet Length||Feet Width|
We strongly suggest you take your measurements before placing an order.Follow the guide here below to measure yourself
Please note: The size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure.
If you don’t know your shoe size, please measure the length of your feet.
If you have broad feet, we recommend selecting one size larger than your measurement.
It's common for one foot to be slightly longer than the other. For example, if your results are: right foot (254mm) and left foot (257mm), then your appropriate size would be 42.
We recommend someone else measure your feet, as this generally increases accuracy.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!